Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome!

Hello All! Welcome to my new blog. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Gabrielle and I am currently 23 years old. I reside in sunny California and I work for a mouse :)  I really don't know how many times I have tried to make a blog only to not keep up with it! But since this will be used for purposes to update you all on my acting life, as well as just things that interest me, I figure that I will update it as much as possible. I just finished making my website, which I am super happy about. There will be a link down below if you care to look through photos of me. I will also be linking videos of me from YouTube showing off my acting chops. I'm trying to stay busy with continuously going to acting classes, meeting new casting directors, and auditioning for various things. I am excited for what is to come next!

www.gabrielleamariah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment